понедельник, 17 сентября 2012 г.

n All I want for Christmas is peace and tranquility. Jean New Haven For my health [Derived Headline] - New Haven Register (New Haven, CT)

I want my wife to be happy. Tex

West Haven

All I want for Christmas is peace and tranquility.

Jean

New Haven

For my health to be better.

Ron

New Haven

My most fervent wish is not to see Attorney General RichardBlumenthal being shocked and appalled every evening on the news.

Original Jim

New Haven

A healthy family.

Stanley

Derby

That my granddaughter continues to be free of heroin, goes to hermeetings and gets back to college.

Marie

Branford

World peace and for all the animals and children to findpermanent homes.

Miranda

East Haven

The best present I could ever get would be to get back with my ex-boyfriend, Bob. I really miss him.

Teresa

East Haven

More than anything in the world I would like to see my wife'shealth improve.

Oliver

Branford

Political peace in West Haven.

Dora

West Haven

The only thing I want for Christmas, as well as what my familywants, is to have my youngest son beat fourth-stage lung cancer.

Ruth

East Haven

Reopen my campsite, so I can get camping again.

John

Branford

For the people with no love in their life to finally find love.

Joe

Branford

Best Christmas present I got was a Christmas card from a verydear and old friend.

Fran

Branford

That a cure is found for cancer.

Diane

East Haven

Love, health and peace of mind for everyone.

Carmel

New Haven

Good health and happiness for me and my family.

Jean

Hamden

Better health, which would give me peace of mind. Powerball wouldbe OK, too.

Annie

Cheshire

To see my little girl's face light up.

Paulette

Ansonia

A kinder, gentler nation. More good and less better and best.

Jim

Woodbridge

Peace on earth, good will toward men.

Beatrice

East Haven

I want anything that Santa can give me that's good.

Peggy

Ansonia

Peace on earth.

Barbara

North Haven

A $2 million salary cap on all baseball players so all teams cancompete equally - not just the Yankees.

Matthew

Bethany

I want good healthy and happiness.

Marilyn

East Haven

For the West Haven hockey team to win the state championship.

Ray

West Haven